Take Our Poll
- 04https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/neuter-scooter-fundraiser/All dayOct-04-19
Dunlap Neuter Scooter is offering SPAYghetti with balls or NEUTERED 13×9 family size pan of spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread on Friday, October 4. Pick up your order at the Sequatchie County Rescue Squad between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. Proceeds go towards spaying/neutering Sequatchie Valley pets. BT38S39
- 10https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/paws-and-claws-meeting-4/All dayOct-10-19
Everyone is invited to attend the Paws and Claws Animal Shelter meeting on October 10 at the Sequachee Valley Electric Cooperative Meeting Room, 97 Resource Road off of U.S. Highway 127 north in Dunlap. The meeting begins at 6:00 p.m. Come help them as we work to build an animal shelter for the Sequatchie Valley area.
- 12https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/mens-bible-conference/All dayOct-12-19
Winesap Freewill Baptist Church is holding its annul Men’s Bible Conference on Saturday, October 12 at the church with Bro. Casey Oakes as the speaker. Registration is at 9:00 a.m. and the conference begins at 9:30 a.m. For directions or more information call Bro. Adam Hargis at 931-788-3458. B41
- 13https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/mt-crest-umc-invites-everyone-to-services/All dayOct-13-19-Feb-23-20
Mt. Crest United Methodist Church invites all to its services every Sunday at 11:00 a.m., with breakfast served on the second Sunday of the month from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Donations from breakfasts go to local charities. Come meet our new pastor, Pastor Greg Bartley. B41-42S42
- 13https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/gospel-meeting-at-sequatchie-valley-church-of-christ/All dayOct-13-19-Oct-17-19
David Smith is leading a Gospel Meeting at Sequatchie Valley church of Christ at 7:00 p.m. nightly from October 13 to 17. Sunday School starts at 9:30 a.m. and Sunday morning worship is at 10:30 a.m. A fellowship meal follows the Sunday morning services. Everyone is invited to attend the church, State Route 30 east of Pikeville.