Take Our Poll
- 01https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/ferguson-reunion-july-1/All dayJul-01-18
The 45th Ferguson Reunion is Sunday, July 1, at Fall Creek Falls shelter #5 at noon with lunch around 1:00 p.m. CST. Make plans now to attend, celebrate, and renew family ties. Bring a covered dish and photos of any item you would like to share with family and friends. B25S26
- 01https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/openings-still-available-in-bledsoe-county-pre-k/All dayJul-01-18-Jul-07-18
There are still openings in Bledsoe County Pre-K for qualifying children who will be 4 by August 15, 2018. For more information or to make an appointment to register your child call 447-7438. (If no one answers, please leave a message and your call will be returned.) To register you will need your child’s birth certificate, social security number, physical shot record, proof of income, and proof of residency. You may still register without having all the documents; however, they will be required before school starts.
- 02https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/summer-snack-pack-at-first-southern-baptist/All dayJul-02-18
This year, the summer meals program with the School System is only offered the month of June. First Southern Baptist Church is offering a 5-day meal program for children living in Bledsoe County from pre-K to fifth grade for the month of July to be picked up on Mondays – July 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 – from noon until 5:00 p.m. If your child received snack packs during the school year, or you are interested in your child to receive a meal pack, the church will be passing these meals out at the church’s Family Ministry Center on the aforementioned days and times. Children must be living in the home in which you are picking them up for. Please contact the church office at 447-2849 for more information.
- 05https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/monthly-meeting-for-american-legion-post-66/All dayJul-05-18
American Legion Post 66 is holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, July 5 at 6:00 p.m. at the Veterans Hall on SR30 in Pikeville. All veterans are encouraged to attend.
- 07https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/fund-raising-lunch-at-luminary-frostbite-vfd/All dayJul-07-18
On Saturday, July 7, a fund-raiser lunch is being held at Luminary-Frostbite Volunteer Fire Department, located at 13002 Summer City Road in Spring City, from noon to 3 p.m. EDT. Lunch includes one meat, two vegetables, one side item, bread, dessert and a beverage. Proceeds support the department and community center activities. Everyone is invited.