Take Our Poll
- 01https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/meatloaf-lunch-by-wheeler-addition-church-of-god/All dayNov-01-17
Wheeler Addition Church of God is selling lunches on Wednesday, November 1 beginning at 11:00 a.m. On the menu is meatloaf, green peas or green beans, butter potatoes, and roll for $7 per plate. Delivery available. Call Diana at (423) 304-2202, Liz at 447-2551 or the church at 447-2075.
- 02https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/spaghetti-supper-and-market-set-for-november-2/All dayNov-02-17
A spaghetti supper and Early Bird Christmas Market, hosted by Lee Station Baptist Church and Pikeville Seventh-day Adventist Church is being held November 2 from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. The event is being held at 52 Cumberland Avenue in Pikeville. Plates are $5 per person and children 10 and under eat for $3. All proceeds raised benefit The House of Hope.
- 02https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/christian-house-of-prayer-holding-yard-sale/All dayNov-02-17-Nov-04-17
A huge inside yard sale at Christian House of Prayer is Thursday through Saturday, November 2-4, beginning at 8:00 a.m. each day. The church is located past the ball park in Pikeville. Lots of new items, what-nots, canning jars, pictures, kitchen items, coolers, furniture and more. For more info call 447-2962.
- 02https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/meeting-for-american-legion-post-66-thursday/All dayNov-02-17
The American Legion Post 66 is meeting on Thursday, November 2 at 6:00 p.m. at the Veterans Club in Pikeville. All veterans are encouraged to attend.
- 03https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/free-workshop-on-firewood-business/All dayNov-03-17
The Nature Conservancy, in partnership with TN State Parks, TN Division of Forestry, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and other partners, is offering a free November 3 workshop showing people how to run their own businesses providing pest-free, heat-treated firewood. This is to meet a growing demand because of firewood restrictions at state parks and federal parks in Tennessee. It’s a story about the intersection of small business & environmental conservation. This free public workshop will be held Friday, November 3, 9:30 a.m. at Cumberland Mountain State Park in Crossville. B42S43