Take Our Poll
- 01https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/apply-now-to-be-a-little-blue-football-head-coach/All dayMar-01-18
This year, if you want to be a head football coach, you must complete an application. Applications will be available at Posh Beauty Company (old State Farm building) on Main Street, Pikeville. Deadline for returning the application is March 1. If more than one person applies for the same age group, each candidate will go before a Coach’s Selection Committee and then they will decide the coach. For questions, please contact Isaac Youngblood, 423-802-4823.2BS6-7
- 01https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/fruit-and-vegetable-meeting-on-march-1/All dayMar-01-18
Bledsoe County producers are invited to the annual Bledsoe County Fruit and Vegetable Meeting on March 1 at Rigsby Elementary. The trade show starts at 5:00 p.m. EST, a meal is at 6:00 p.m. and the meeting is at 7:00 p.m. Please RSVP by calling (423) 447-2451, or with any questions you may have.BS8
- 01https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/meeting-planned-for-american-legion-post-66-2/All dayMar-01-18
American Legion Post 66 is meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the Veterans Hall in Pikeville on Thursday, March 1. All members are urged to attend to nominate officers for next year.
- 02https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/sethra-commodity-distribution-march-2/All dayMar-02-18
The Southeast Tennessee Human Resource Agency is distributing USDA commodities to eligible Bledsoe County residents on Friday, March 2, from noon to 4 p.m. at the Community Complex / Fairgrounds in Pikeville. You must have a card in order to receive commodities on this day. You can call the office at 447-2444 to make an appointment to get a card until Friday, February 26. All you have to provide is proof of income for all household members to get your commodity card. Eligibility will be based on total household income not in excess of the State-established maximum percentage of the poverty line for the appropriate household size, or category eligibility.
- 02https://www.thebledsonian-banner.com/event/dinner-at-brockdell-church-of-god/All dayMar-02-18
Brockdell Church of God is having a dinner on Friday, March 2 beginning at 3:00 p.m. Menu consists of chicken and dumplings or meatloaf, mashed potatoes, pinto beans, slaw, cornbread, dessert and drink for $7 for adults and children under 10 eat for $5. Pastor David Rogers and congregation invite you to come and eat. Carry-outs and call-ins are available. For more information call the parsonage at (423) 554-4049 or the church (423) 554-3713.